Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Adult Lacrosse Southern California

I am nearby ...

" Death is not nothing ...... I am just next door.
I am here and you're away. What we were one another, we are yet. Call me by my familiar name, tell me things like you always did. Do not use a different tone of voice, do not talk so sad or solemn.
Laugh as we always laughed together for the little things that made us pleasure. Be calm, smile and let my name be one word all day which was good.
Life has the same meaning as always, is not interrupted but continues unabated.
I should be away from your heart just because they're away from your eyes?
I am here next to expect, do not worry, all is well .....
"
- HENRY SCOTT HOLLAND -

I" stole "this wonderful piece by Monica, a close friend of Walter, it is still on its board of FB ...

A beautiful song, perfect. I was struck and echo in my head all day. While there, a dark afternoon, cheeks streaked with tears and rain, her eyes red and swollen, pats on the back, many friends. But even smile, because it is forbidden to laugh and smile at those moments. Especially when the majority coming from a wife and mother incredibly strong, positive, courageous.
And because, as Holland says, " laugh as we always laughed together ... written by Walter does not seem right??
And I'm absolutely sure he was there with us, and that burst out with laughter when the priest accidentally called him "David" instead of "Walter" ...

I cried, wrapped in a warm embrace. I cried because I miss her. Why everything is different now. Why is not fair.
But I also smile, because he would have liked to see some smiles. Because he always smiles. Because ... damn, if Walter can not think of that smile!!

We miss you. To Die For. But I'll never stop looking for you everywhere, to tell my dives, to say goodbye every time I go underwater, to love you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment