Monday, November 15, 2010

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Replace Globes

Getting back in the game ...

Saturday morning I returned to dive. It was the first time since October 23 that ... seems like yesterday, but at the same time seems past one year.

It 'was hard, it took me a bit' up my mind, but it complicates the need to try the new 12 +12 and the unfailing support of my Buddy, I decided to set your alarm (very) early, load the car and go!
Nothing challenging: a walk in solitary (at depths from Junior OWD:-D) to try and weigh the new bibo trim, plus an excuse to wipe a lot 'of rigorous exercise in order. I must say that adding a little 'experience and a good dose of luck I guessed at once is the position of the fascia of the bibo Weighing in perfect horizontal position pesanterrima configuration (I was wearing just about anything ...). Smooth them also exercise, repeated many times because however, I needed it, including the least popular as the change-mask or shear tests.

short, a good job in water, a morning well spent.

Above I needed to deal with it. Arriving at dawn on the beach was still deserted Moregallo painful to be there, alone, sitting on a rock overlooking the lake rippled by the wind made me re-emerge a thousand memories and an unknown number of mixed emotions. A year before I stared at that same view for the first time, wondering how was the adventure I was about to undertake.
With teary eyes and heavy heart I was just about to back into the car and return to the warmth of my blankets, but I shook my head, I forced myself to not want to throw away everything I had done in my head when I heard that Walter repeated until exhaustion it was important to train constantly and always. In less than no time fears were gone and I was only focused on clothing and the list of mental exercises to do.

E 'was great. E 'was necessary. Doing it alone was not easy, but I needed it. Underwater I felt his presence in my gestures, my breathing quiet and smooth in everything he taught me.
It helped me to clarify ideas, enlightened me the beginning of the path to take.

And call it coincidence, but I ran a bank alborelle besides being accompanied by a long way from a lazy burbot. See more than one fish at a time Moregallo is something higher than just luck ... ;-)

Here ... a year ago took this photo ... and the other morning admiring a sunrise almost identical ... Those mountains are unchanged, but the eyes that have changed the look ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment