Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Best Way To Remove Corns

Advanced ... that is ... advanced!! :-D

I realized only now he had done the celebrations due to my babies Advanced Course, Saturday, October 23 that they faced their first deep wreck (the wonderful Cargo Sestri) and their first night. Not true, the night someone had already done, but Okay ... ;-)

What about ... good, well ordered, despite the persistent bad weather and cold, to be repaid un'acquetta tiepidina (19 ° C over -30 ... I love the Ligurian Sea in the fall ...) and good visibility.
there was a little imprecise, true, but it is known that I am a pain in the ass and I do everything to "rub" ... after all I learned from the best, so expect the best!! ;-) Too bad

missing Francesco (sick) and I adored Buddy (road taken by the thesis), otherwise the cabin was up !!!!! It will be for the next.

A small note of credit goes to David, especially, new entry of the group, but if that is the fared very well. After knowing him a bit 'in person during the course I could see it working as a sub, I like, precise, meticulous and attentive to what was happening to him and about him, as well as enjoy the view. Bravo David!

Needless to emphasize their faces met, and their mood at the stars when we all met for dinner at Raieu, an event during which disappeared two bowls of beautiful white soon ... so I should not drive. :-P
I want to clarify that Fabio, Dennis and I, there being offered to make the switch from bottles to Odyssey, we were fasting until ten at night, except for two "Pan di Stelle" scrounging skills to good Peter .. . ;-) What

say, that night I fell asleep with a sad weight on my stomach, even if the long talk on the phone with my beautiful and abnormal amounts of wine that I swallowed helped me get to sleep.
My last thought before collapsing, after all, was that, while the worst happened, I was also under water, undertook to convey these teachings to others and the passion that Walter sent me.

I like to keep the courses as well. In my little I want to continue to spread his philosophy of diving.

yet be accomplished guys!! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment