Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Best Retrieval Method For Old Maps

Stasi ...

It 's amazing how everything I do not even seem possible ... he speaks, it is discussed, there is nothing in our days. Only 3 days actually, but it seems a month.
Yet it is as if it was just pretend, pretend as if I have accepted everything. But I speak some, in fact Ubik still do not.
And sleep does not help ... collapse in the evening, but several hours before dusk already set my eyes staring at the ceiling dark. At least an hour, the recovery in the afternoon usually. Luckily I

beside me someone really special that helps me keep in touch with reality, otherwise who knows where I would be now. I will write

rivers and streams of words, but jot down something and then immediately delete it, rewrite it, the reorganization and Re-delete. Maybe there would be too long to write and will not accept the fact I will not have the right motivation to do so.
Silvia, I promise you my heart will flow from the wonderful words, soon the tears will be able to do the same from my eyes ...

I have the consolation of having already written a lot about him on this blog and to know that he has read what the dedicated.

I want to scream and to remain in absolute silence at the same time.

Fuck what I miss ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment